Lemon mint juice
12 to 15 Mint leaves, fresh
Honey or Palm sugar or Brown Sugar
Pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt
How To Make Lemon Mint Juice
- Wash and cut mint leaves properly and put them aside
- Cut lemon in to two parts take out seeds , squeeze all lemon juice in a glass bowl.
- Now mix lemon juice and mint leaves together and put them in a blender.
- Add 2 spoon Honey and 4 cups( 180 ml = 1cup) water.
- Blend it for 1 to 2 mins and then strain the juice.
- Serve the juice in glasses with pinch of Himalayan salt and garnish with mint leaves.